Do you know if your home or business alteration complies with local Zoning regulations. If not, you’ll have to acquire a zoning variance. This process includes applications, fees, notice to adjoining properties and attendance at a Zoning Board of Appeals hearing. Contact the professionals at Traci’s Permits to keep your home or business in legal compliance.