Special Use Permits are typically required for businesses that need special review because of their potential to significantly affect their neighbors. Besides applying for the building permit, you may also be required to appear before the Zoning Board of Appeals. If you need professional assistance with an SUP, a DSP or a DSUP (confused yet?) contact Traci’s Permit Acquisition Consultants at 631-492-0927 or traci@localhost/tracispermits.